1. Clue one led to Stuart Cauldwell's blog
- (A color that could be called the earth and sky = ravenclaw colors
- A man but a woman all at once = Stuart who is female blogging as a male)
- "Who said that the colors in the clue had to resemble the earth and the sky on a clear blue day?"
- (Another house with similar colors = slytherin)
- "The last place to look for a clue would be with the woman who has the nerve to leave the family business to make candy!!!"
- = Minerva Kwikspell
4. There is a comment on the second post of Minee's blog that says:
- "Whoever thought of this lovely side activity for the Ravenclaws MUST be a genius!!! Look no further than the shoppe that Kwikspell has been moonlighting with - compass found here - http://knitster1.wordpress.com/ To cinch the deal you must reveal the exact page link while also telling me of one specific item on the page."
5. A comment on the second post of that blog says:
- "The final piece of the puzzle! Huzzah! Go here - http://www.perfectpeds.com/clubs.html"
- The snitch is at the bottom of that page BUT Minerva Wood found and posted the link only. The second to last clue wanted an item on the page. So I posted both and "Soar Ravenclaw!"
ETA by Wisteria:
Blast a key => Agatha Vablatsky
pseudo pilose => Emma Wigworthy
All clues pointed to Ravenclaw.