Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Daily Prophet, Issue 4

Picture Day!!!

This will be the first time that we're doing this :) Picture day will be on Monday, September 22nd.

So, what do you do? You will need to either post a real picture of yourself OR, if you really don't have a picture of yourself to post you can post a meez.

Hogwarts Happenings
Many of the students have gotten back into the swing of things and the newer students are learning what Hogwarts is all about. Amazingly HSKS 6 has seen the highest enrollment of male students! This is a good thing :)

The Beginning of the Year Term went off without a hitch! The party lasted well over three hours and some of the best dishes were shared in the potluck style feast. Of little concern is a particular stash of Firewhiskey and Butterbeer. Hopefully, though, we won't have any students forced to go through any rehabilitative classes because of their dependence on such beverages.

Tour of the Grounds Mishap
A few of the first years fell into the lake and got a first hand introduction to the merpeople in the village in the lake. We found out that Guinifer LaFleur could not swim!! Lucky Henry Longstaff had a solution. What do you think that was??

I few of the students have been seen with Canary Creams! I hope that does not get out of hand like it did 2 terms ago.

5 comments:

I have NOTHING to do with canary cremes. I'm totally innocent! Really, truly. But I will take detention!!

September 18, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

Fun, picture day! I will have to bust out the Gryffindor gear!

September 18, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

Well! I have been slandered! I most certainly CAN swim!

September 19, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

After I create a meez, how do I put it on the side bar?

September 20, 2008 at 3:43 AM  

Does the pic have to be on the side bar or can it be in a blog written today (Monday). I have one in both places...

September 22, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home