Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Questionnaire

Please post the answers to this questionnaire on your blog no later than Tuesday, September 16th. You will gain 5 House Points for posting it and filling it out on time.

Potter Name:

Rav ID:

I am allergic to:

Pets that I have:

My favorite yarn:

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors?

My favorite flavor:

My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit)

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length:

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?:

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?)

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day?

6 comments:

mines up! heres a quick link:
http://tinyurl.com/5a55x8
pren

September 13, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

Mine is up as well!

September 13, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Done! Lavender O
http://lavenderollivander.blogspot.com/2008/09/questionnaire-homework-due-sept-16-2008.html

September 13, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Hey, what if our favorite holiday is Chanukah???

September 13, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Mine's up, too.

September 14, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

Mine is posted.

September 14, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home