Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Dueling Club Update

We have had a fantastic turnout for the duel club so far and I’m very excited to get the dueling started! Therefore, I will only be accepting applications through tomorrow (Friday, September 19th) at noon CST.

The bracket will be sent (via e-mail and with a link posted on the blog) on Friday evening and I will also post the specifications for round 1 at that time.

The pattern for round 1 will be posted on the HSKS6 blog at 10:00 AM CST on Sunday, September 21st and the dueling will begin!

So if any of you are deciding whether or not to join us, please do! For more information, please see the following blog post.

8 comments:

Is CST, central time?

September 18, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

Woo hoo, I hope there is still some room left in crocheted hats.
:-) Hettie

September 18, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

Yes, CST is Central time :)

September 19, 2008 at 12:55 AM  

And unless I'm much mistaken, that'd be...5pm for me in Italy?

September 19, 2008 at 1:17 AM  

Oh my God - we start tomorrow? Aaargh!!!

September 19, 2008 at 4:50 AM  

Emma, the actual knitting/crocheting doesn't start until Sunday. Breathe :-) I was wigging out myself because at first I thought it said Saturday, and I'm going to be gone at a fiber show all day Saturday. As it is, I'm supposed to have breakfast with my parents Sunday. I might have to blow them off :-)

Amethyst

September 19, 2008 at 5:45 AM  

Will we get a different pattern for each round?

September 19, 2008 at 7:46 AM  

Yes, the pattern will be different each round. I'm getting ready to post the bracket and the patterns right now so keep looking :)

Agatha

September 19, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home